We, at PipeCandy are looking for an individual who can design systems that are easy to use and are aesthetically pleasing. We need a designer with a strong sense of user experience. The other way around is fine too, as long as your design skills are at par with what’s considered good globally.
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid hands-on experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in tools that create meaningful designs
- Sensitivity to user contexts and ability to design for such contexts
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- We love our interfaces to talk to our users in an endearing fashion. If you strongly believe in that, then do write to us.
- Translate requirements into concepts and user experience design – Pick your tool (Pen/Paper, Balsamiq, Omnigraffle – we expect meaningful design iterations and we like to do them fast)
- Even as we are B2B, our name and branding lends for both “smartness” and “fun”. We would like you to bring these values visually. Of course, the designs are expected to be meticulous and attend to the details
- We understand that creative genius has its quirks. As long as you are an effective communicator bring your quirks
- Participate in all stages of the design process – which means understanding our users often by visiting them when they do their jobs
- You’d typically design interfaces (cards, notifications, pages across devices) and provide them in commonly used formats (image files). If you do understand front end engineering, that would be a big plus