PipeCandy is an eCommerce market intelligence company. Towards gaining insights into the eCommerce market, PipeCandy launches a series of products and plugins to be used by a variety of customers.
You will be a part of our technology team and will be working closely with the founders who earned their tech and data science credentials in places like Google, Cisco, Capgemini & IIT Madras. We have got a very keen eye for functional and aesthetic user interfaces and are looking for a software developer with similar sensibilities to join us.
You'll be working on an environment that crunches billions of data points & we're one of the few in this part of the world, in the predictive intelligence space for sales.
Your typical work would involve designing interfaces that simplify complex actions, visualize data in a consumable manner & design modern interfaces including but not limited to cards, notifications and chat.
Our platform is built using Python, R, Apache Spark, Luigi and Kafka (on the data-side) and Node.js / React (on the application side). Your typical work would involve designing interfaces that simplify complex actions, visualize data in a consumable manner & design modern interfaces including but not limited to cards, notifications and chat.
We expect you to hustle when it's needed and scale when it's time to. If you belong to one of the camps (between being a hustler & being scale focused) as long as you are very good at your approach, we'd like to meet you.
- 2 –5 years of experience
- Developing Rest APIs in a Node.Js based framework like Loopback, Feathers.js
- Developing responsive front ends in client side MVCC framework like AngularJS or React JS
- WebSockets, Server-Sent Events (SSE) using HMTL5
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Bootstrap 3, Experience in Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- Opportunity to work on the best and the most modern technology stacks
- Mentorship from the best technologists who have built enterprise-scale tech at a startup pace
- Employee Stock Options in a fast growing early stage company
- Flat organization structure with an opportunity to work very closely with the founders
- Opportunity to attend tech conferences
We are looking for developers with strong fundamental programming capabilities. If you have experience in any of the above technologies it is great. Even if you don't, if you think you are a smart coder and fine with learning, you are welcome. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org