PipeCandy is a 'one of its kind', 'data science' driven market intelligence platform that tracks the global eCommerce landscape. Our insights are used by well known global brands and startups.
We are venture funded by India, the US, and Singapore based investors. PipeCandy is building a market/ industry intelligence product that combines sophisticated ML/ AI algorithms with deep sector intelligence focused on eCommerce and Digital Native companies.
We are looking for an industry/ market analyst who will conduct secondary research and monitor trends in the eCommerce sector. The work will include identifying emerging sectors/ niches, writing market analysis reports, and providing analysis and consultancy services to clients. The work will also support the task of discovering and building a quality collection of interesting companies relevant to PipeCandy. This research is used to make marketing/ investment decisions by our clients from varied sectors such as SAAS and software companies, Retailers and Marketplaces, Supply Chain and Logistics companies, Venture Funds, and Private Equities.
- Conduct secondary research in the assigned sectors
- Build in-depth understanding of the companies in the assigned sectors like Business
- Model, Industry Value Map, Technologies used, Product offerings etc.
- Analyze data, discover trends and summarize findings in the form of research reports, blogs and articles
- Collect data and information from various external and internal sources; convert data into insights about industry and/ or industry segments
- The role may also involve doing Custom Research based on client requirements
- Ability to work on wide-ranging secondary research and summarize the information in structured report
- Ability to identify underlying facts or principles of information by breaking information into separate parts
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to manage multiple priorities and detailed oriented
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint. Data analysis experience is a plus
- Graduate Degree. MBA or equivalent is a plus
- 3-4 year of experience in market analysis, industry research or related areas
- Experience in market research and sales support
- Analyze & interpret data and communicate results to clients effectively
- Flat organization structure with an opportunity to work very closely with the founders
- Access to learning, training sessions outside of your immediate line of work
- Access to group kindle account with latest titles
- Stocked pantry, of course