PipeCandy is a 'one of its kind', 'data science' driven market intelligence platform that tracks the global eCommerce landscape. Our insights are used by well known global brands and startups. We are venture funded by India, the US, and Singapore based investors.
PipeCandy is building a market/ industry intelligence product that combines sophisticated ML/ AI algorithms with deep sector intelligence focused on eCommerce and Digital Native companies.
We have a very efficient inbound marketing engine. We create world-class, data-driven reports and articles about the above-mentioned markets. We invest heavily in organic search visibility. We are building internal 'intelligence tools' that help us run targeted 'account-based marketing' campaigns. We regularly attend global conferences and have perfected the art of standing out in these 'literaly' crowed events.
We need an experienced hand who is looking to transition from an 'individual, hands-on contributor' role to that of a marketing leader. We need a 'doer' who has 'proven expertise' in B2B marketing - especially in 'top of the funnel' conversion optimization and has exceeded MQL targets consistently.
- Independently set up, Iterate and Improve 'top of the funnel' tracking system
- Discover opportunities from the measurement system and create initiatives that drive weekly activities for the marketing team
- Prioritize activities that bring more certainty to the outcomes we desire (which is, high-quality MQLs)
- Run weekly sprints with the team, continuously measure progress & correct courses as needed
- Mentor the team to beat the monthly MQL goals
- Roll-up the sleeves and do 'whatever is required' to make 'marketing' click!
- Expert-level familiarity with tools. We use Google Analytics, Webmaster, Ahrefs, Search & Social Ad Platforms, Wordpress CMS and a few more tools as needed
- Ability to understand and articulate problems, approaches, and ideas
- Ability to educate, mentor the team and demonstrate by doing
- Metrics mindset - Framing conversations, debates & execution plans that revolve around 'measurability'
- 2-3 years of experience in the marketing function
- Expertise in one or many aspects of marketing and demand generation in the B2B context. Very smart B2C marketers who want to explore B2B are welcome!
- Demonstrable proof of expertise as a hands-on contributor
- Opportunity to grow into a marketing leadership role where much of the groundwork has been laid
- Flat organization structure with an opportunity to work very closely with the founders
- Access to learning, training sessions outside of your immediate line of work
- Access to group kindle account with latest titles
- Stocked pantry, of course