PipeCandy is a 'one of its kind', 'data science' driven market intelligence platform that tracks the global eCommerce landscape. Our insights are used by well known global brands and startups.
We are venture funded by India, the US, and Singapore based investors. We are building a complex data product that aims to revolutionise industry intelligence by applying sophisticated machine learning & AI algorithms on millions of data points.
We are looking for a research analyst who will work on data sourcing and aggregation for our product. If you love playing with data, have an eye for detail and a strong client delivery mindset, we’d love to hear from you.
The research analyst will work under the general direction of the Team Lead and senior staff in the Research team. This position requires experience in data analysis, the ability to understand business requirements, define analytical requirements, work with teams in getting the plans executed and managing project delivery and client communications.
- The analyst will work in a fast-paced environment along with our internal teams with the data to be collected to get valuable insights
- Carry out day to day operations involving, searching, sourcing, extraction and matching the data as per the requirement
- Must possess strong attention to details
- Must possess strong communication (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent time-management & organizational skills, with a proven ability to be highly productive and efficient in a team-driven environment
- Any graduate with 2017, 2018, 2019 pass-outs
- Experience in working with MS Excel
- Should have basic knowledge of SQL
- Flat organization structure with an opportunity to work very closely with the founders
- Access to learning, training sessions outside of your immediate line of work
- Access to group kindle account with latest titles
- Stocked pantry, of course