PipeCandy is a 'one of its kind', 'data science' driven market intelligence platform that tracks the global eCommerce landscape. Our insights are used by well known global brands and startups.
We are venture funded by India, the US, and Singapore based investors. We are building a complex data product that aims to revolutionise industry intelligence by applying sophisticated machine learning & AI algorithms on millions of data points.
We are looking for a web researcher who will discover eCommerce companies and brands online and collect data points needed by our product teams.
The web researcher will work under the guidance of senior web researchers. This position requires experience in website browsing, understanding website content, ability to differentiate between various product categories, types of eCommerce companies and building data points that are accurate.
- Discover the right eCommerce and brand websites
- Find the right information based on the given criteria within the time given
- Meet the quality and productivity goals set
- Must possess strong attention to details
- Must be able to communicate well with the internal teams
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent time-management & organizational skills, with a proven ability to be highly productive and efficient in a team-driven environment
- Any graduate (2017/2018/2019/2020 pass-outs)
- Experience in working with MS Excel
- Knowledge of SQL will be a plus
- Flat organization structure with an opportunity to work very closely with the founders
- Access to learning, training sessions outside of your immediate line of work
- Access to group kindle account with latest titles
- Stocked pantry, of course