PipeCandy is a 'one of its kind', 'data science' driven market intelligence platform that tracks the global eCommerce landscape. Our insights are used by well known global brands and startups.
We are venture funded by India, the US, and Singapore based investors.
We are building a complex data product that aims to revolutionize eCommerce industry intelligence by applying sophisticated ML & AI algorithms on millions of data points.
We are looking for a Senior Web Researcher who will work on data sourcing and aggregation for our product. If you love playing with data, have an eye for detail and a strong client delivery mindset, we'd love to hear from you. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working in a deadline-driven work environment.
An ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is passionate about helping the team make great decisions based on data, possess exceptional skills in project management and data reporting, and be interested in e-commerce industry.
- The analyst will work along with our internal teams with the data to be collected to get valuable insights
- Carry out day to day operations involving searching, sourcing, extraction and matching the data as per the requirement
- Work with Delivery Mangers in project planning and delivery
- Engage with cross-functional teams and gather project/program requirements
- Adhere to timelines & quality checks and ensuring an error free deliverable
- Perform reliable research using a variety of trustworthy research sources
- Mentor junior members in the team
- Able to query/fetch data from multiple sources
- Experience in handing, processing and analyzing large sets of data on spreadsheets
- Good to have: proficiency in SQL and Advanced Excel (Array and Statistical formulas)
- Must be successful both as an individual contributor and in a team environment and must be obsessed with serving the customer
- Capable of handling multiple projects at once, dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities
- Minimum 4 years of experience in research and data handling
- Any undergraduate degree
- Should have secondary research experience and be familiar with industry standard databases/sources for secondary research
- Outstanding attention to details; Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent time-management & organizational skills, with a proven ability to be highly productive and efficient in a team-driven environment
- Flat organization structure with an opportunity to work very closely with the founders
- Access to learning, training sessions outside of your immediate line of work
- Access to group kindle account with latest titles
- Stocked pantry, of course