PipeCandy is a 'one of its kind', 'data science' driven market intelligence platform that tracks the global eCommerce landscape. Our insights are used by well known global brands and startups. We are venture funded by India, the US, UK and Singapore based investors. PipeCandy is building a market/industry intelligence product that combines sophisticated ML/AI algorithms with deep sector intelligence focused on eCommerce and Digital Native companies.
The Campaign Executive will be responsible for executing and managing outbound campaign initiatives for PipeCandy's customers.
- Get on customer calls to understand their business context and campaign goals
- Craft client-specific outbound strategies
- Draft personalized email sequences
- Execute campaigns, analyze how they perform and make course corrections (content, target audience, etc.) as needed
- Regularly track the campaign performance metrics - responses, opens, clicks, etc. on a dashboard, keep the customer appraised about the performance and plan of action on bi-weekly calls
- Evaluate tools for outbound campaigns & account intelligence
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel/Google sheets
- Ability to understand and articulate problems, approaches and ideas
- Metrics mindset - Framing conversations, arguments & execution plans that revolve around 'measurability'
- 0-2 year(s) of experience in the marketing function
- Demonstrable proof of expertise as a hands-on contributor
- Command over spoken and written forms of English
- Flat organization structure with an opportunity to work very closely with the founders
- Access to learning, training sessions outside of your immediate line of work
- Access to group kindle account with latest titles
- Stocked pantry, of course