PipeCandy is a 'one of its kind', 'data science' driven market intelligence platform that tracks the global eCommerce landscape. Our insights are used by well known global brands and startups.
We are venture funded by India, the US, and Singapore based investors. We are building a complex data product which aims to revolutionize industry intelligence by applying sophisticated machine learning & AI algorithms on millions of data points. We are looking for a Data Delivery Manager who will work on custom data analysis and data delivery for clients. If you love web and business research, working with data, have an eye for detail and a strong client delivery mindset, we would love to hear from you.
The data delivery manager will work under the general direction of the Chief Data Scientist and senior staff in the Data team. The data delivery manager will be required to coordinate the tasks of the data research team and collaborate with business, data science and engineering teams. The data delivery manager will be responsible for the research, acquisition and validation of data for PipeCandy’s products as well as delivery of custom data projects and reports to clients.
This position requires experience in data research and analysis, ability to understand business requirements and put together custom data sets as per requirements, work with teams in getting the plans executed, and managing project delivery and client communications.
- Understand, document and evaluate data requirements, develop a project plan to deliver as per requirements
- Understand internal and external data sources to determine the correct source(s) and data collation process and validation logic to ensure accurate, efficient and timely delivery
- Work with data research and technology teams to collate and validate data as per requirements
- Coordinate with data research and tech teams to ensure accurate, efficient and timely deliverables as per plan
- Manage all the phases of design, delivery and technical implementation of custom data projects
- Provide strategic inputs on data and product insights to senior management
- Sound knowledge of data research, analysis and data preparation operations (Internet/Web research, HTML, data cleansing/management on spreadsheets, etc.)
- Strong experience in working with large data on spreadsheets (Excel/Google Sheets)
- Good skills in advanced Excel/spreadsheets
- Knowledge and experience with spreadsheet automation and with database/SQL is a plus
- Knowledge of retail and ecommerce industry and business data is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis, with excellent ability to combine, cleanse and harmonize data
- 2+ years of experience in project management and data project delivery to clients
- Experience in managing data analysis delivery for client projects. Experience in managing a team is a plus
- Experience with project planning, tracking, monitoring and control
- Strong communication and presentation abilities
- Should be a self-starter with a positive attitude, a team builder and motivator
- Flat organization structure with an opportunity to work very closely with the founders
- Access to learning, training sessions outside of your immediate line of work
- Access to group kindle account with latest titles
- Stocked pantry, of course