PipeCandy is a 'one of its kind', 'data science' driven market intelligence platform that tracks the global eCommerce landscape. Our insights are used by well known global brands and startups. We are venture funded by India, the US, and Singapore based investors. PipeCandy is building a market/industry intelligence product that combines sophisticated ML/AI algorithms with deep sector intelligence focused on eCommerce and Digital Native companies. We are looking for a 'Sales Operations Lead' who would help execute our growth plans.
PipeCandy has already seen as a 'Go-To' source for insights on eCommerce companies. The role is carved out to prepare ourselves for scaling enterprise customer relationships in 2021. This is a high impact role with a direct reporting line to the founders.
- Well-versed in the SDR function
- An eye for improvement opportunities in the 'top of the funnel' (Campaign Ideas, Cadence Improvements, Tool familiarity etc.)
- Ready to manage a team of SDRs and coach them in their roles
- Must be highly articulate and able to enable sales with presentations and other collaterals needed during the sales cycle (in conjunction with the marketing team)
- Expected to manage and present reports based on CRM. HubSpot experience is preferable but not mandatory
- 1-4 years of experience in the SDR function
- Excellent command over spoken and written forms of English
- Flat organization structure with an opportunity to work very closely with the founders
- Access to learning, training sessions outside of your immediate line of work
- Access to group kindle account with latest titles
- Stocked pantry, of course