Find which eCommerce lead works with which shipper & how much they ship
Find eCommerce leads at scale or know the intent of the select few that matter
Find eCommerce merchants to acquire for your lending and insurance products
Find eCommerce companies by how they’ve invested in marketing & tech stacks
eCommerce & DTC brand data-sets to power corp strat & merchandising decisions
Insights on DTC brands and Digitally native vertical brands you should be aware of
Alternative data sets about public eCommerce & digital stocks
Find early stage eCommerce startups. Benchmark their business metrics
Global eCommerce Market Size
Playbooks of D2C Brands
D2C Fashion Brands Report
Instagram eCommerce Report
Subscription Commerce Report
By Shipping Carriers
By Employees Size
eCommerce insights platform
eCommerce lead enrichment API
Free Chrome Extension
eCommerce companies - Master list
Retailers - Master list
Top D2C brands
Top Subscription box companies
Retail Clothing Stores
eCommerce companies in USA
eCommerce Site Stats: Chrome Plugin
Agent Sift: eCommerce keyword search
Our report helps you answer the questions you have on Germany’s eCommerce market share with a whole lot of data – web sales, product category, shopping cart, and traffic!
I hereby consent to receive the following
Here's a sneak peek at what our report on the German eCommerce market covers!
The leading product categories in Germany are Consumer Electronics (27%) and Apparel & Fashion (25%) which collectively account for about 52% of the B2C ecommerce market.
87% of all ecommerce companies in Germany are either emerging companies or, retail companies that are yet to become sophisticated in their e-commerce initiatives.
Magento leads as the most preferred platform, followed by Homegrown carts and Shopware while Shopify, surprisingly, comes in at a distant sixth.
Our datasets on eCommerce companies helped put out this research report. Get in touch with us if you’d want access to the financials, SKUs, shipping volume for nutraceutical brands.
UK eCommerce Market Share
Global eCommerce Market Size
Instagram eCommerce – The Fashion Zeitgeist
Industry Analysis of DTC Fashion Brands
The Different Playbooks of D2C Brands
Analysis of the Shopify App Store
Shopify earnings for Q1 2019 were announced on April 30th, 2019. SHOP stock has consistently beat expectations through all four quarters in 2018 despi...
Jun 19, 2019
12 mins read
Jun 10, 2019
21 mins read
Jun 03, 2019
6 mins read
Schedule a call with us to see PipeCandy in action & to understand how we can supercharge you with exclusive insights on eCommerce companies and DTC brands.
Schedule a call with us to see PipeCandy in action & to understand how we can supercharge your lead generation initiatives with highly relevant prospect lists!
Thanks for reaching out. We’ll get back to you soon.
60+ key insights on 100s of 1000s of eCommerce websites & D2C brands
eCommerce Site Stats
Free Chrome plugin with traffic, tech & revenue metrics for eCommerce websites
eCommerce topics & trends from 10+ pages in 800,000 eCommerce websites.
Just how big is the global eCommerce market? How many eCommerce companies are there? How many small, mid-sized and large eCommerce companies are there? Find authoritative answers.
Global eCommerce Market Size Report
How are top fashion brands and retailers adopting Instagram for eCommerce? Are 'direct-to-consumer' brands becoming less dependent on traditional retailers? The shake-out is on.
Subscription Box eCommerce Market Study Report
This report gives a detailed breakdown of the different segments of the Direct-to-Consumer fashion industry and the total addressable market.
Instagram eCommerce - The Fashion Zeitgeist
Is subscription commerce a fad or a bonafide trend? Who are the top players? Is the market accelerating with new players or is the activity slowing down?
India eCommerce - An Introduction
India Retail - An Introduction
Nutraceuticals Market Report